HomeHome  UsergroupsUsergroups  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome Guest to Arabs4life
Please welcome our new member yorubnitha to Arabs4life

Share | 
 

 Headache

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Little_Miss_Perfect
Moderator
 Moderator
avatar

Female
Posts : 61
Join date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Headache   Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:35 pm

If you are looking for a headache or want to give someone a headache then you came the right room.
complain , vent , cry, scream, nag , annoy - do whatever that makes you feel better and get that stress out

Mad Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Little_Miss_Perfect
Moderator
 Moderator
avatar

Female
Posts : 61
Join date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Headache   Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:38 pm

and I will start - damn damn finals Surprised getting to me - I cant wait till all this is over - I need a break - I need the sun - I need a freakin tan - i am gonna turn into a ghost in this place, get me out of here ahhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moon^light
Moderator
 Moderator
avatar

Female
Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Headache   Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:52 am

Today I hate my boss ! she wants me to do a presentation tomorrow , and I'm not in the mood of doing one no no no !!

I hope she goes into coma for a couple of weeks mmm so I can have a rest !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Devil_Unleashed
Administrator
 Administrator
avatar

Male
Posts : 158
Join date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Headache   Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:02 am

moon^light wrote:
Today I hate my boss ! she wants me to do a presentation tomorrow , and I'm not in the mood of doing one no no no !!

I hope she goes into coma for a couple of weeks mmm so I can have a rest !

Good Luck dear! tab
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Devil_Unleashed
Administrator
 Administrator
avatar

Male
Posts : 158
Join date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Headache   Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:03 am

Little_Miss_Perfect wrote:
If you are looking for a headache or want to give someone a headache then you came the right room.
complain , vent , cry, scream, nag , annoy - do whatever that makes you feel better and get that stress out

Mad Sad

heheevil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Little_Miss_Perfect
Moderator
 Moderator
avatar

Female
Posts : 61
Join date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Headache   Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:04 pm

Devil_Unleashed wrote:
Little_Miss_Perfect wrote:
If you are looking for a headache or want to give someone a headache then you came the right room.
complain , vent , cry, scream, nag , annoy - do whatever that makes you feel better and get that stress out

Mad Sad

heheevil
roo7 etnayel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Little_Miss_Perfect
Moderator
 Moderator
avatar

Female
Posts : 61
Join date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Headache   Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:05 pm

ughh moving is a pain damn it - i wish the packing can do itself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hanoona
Member
Member
avatar

Female
Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Headache   Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:31 pm

I have da bigggggggggggggggest headache from studyin...im relly hopin it snows
cross ur fingers Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Little_Miss_Perfect
Moderator
 Moderator
avatar

Female
Posts : 61
Join date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Headache   Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:18 am

ufff I cant take this anymore- someone shoot me already - why does everything that can wrong - go wrong at the same time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Devil_Unleashed
Administrator
 Administrator
avatar

Male
Posts : 158
Join date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Headache   Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:09 pm

Little_Miss_Perfect wrote:
ufff I cant take this anymore- someone shoot me already - why does everything that can wrong - go wrong at the same time

Khair... Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moon^light
Moderator
 Moderator
avatar

Female
Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Headache   Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:39 am

I hate options

betejble headache

can't decide what I want now

uffffffff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrs.Deniz
Member
Member
avatar

Female
Posts : 19
Join date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Headache   Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:05 pm

My current headache is the state of politics. and this never ending war!!! I hate ex President Bush and having to cleanup his mess!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MethayMrate
Member
Member
avatar

Female
Posts : 72
Age : 30
Taurus
Join date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Headache   Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:44 pm

I hate getting into an argument of an f'in dance class of all things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Headache   

Back to top Go down
 
Headache
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
arabs4life :: Venting-
Jump to: